Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day of Love

Photobucket

John got me some flowers before he left so I have been enjoying those- and he requested that I take a picture!

Photobucket

Today Caleb got some new wooden toys that he took pride in painting. He has been carrying them all over the house and continually tells me that he painted them - so proud. He had a messy time making cookies and eating his suckers today as well. He got a little carried away with the sprinkles as you will see. I think at one point he was looking at the bottle of sprinkles so intently I thought he might be checking it for MSG :) We had such a great time today just chilling in the house. To top the night off we ordered a pizza - you know me trying to eat healthy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This just cracks me up - look at this icing mustache!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment