Monday, October 24, 2011

On the Farm

John and I got to take a trip up to the Farm this weekend to visit the Morrison Family and take a few pictures. It has been such a treat getting to know the Morrisons over these last few years, and I always enjoy taking pictures of their kids. This time was a special treat because we did something a little different: a giant pillow fight! Yes, at the end of our session we let the kids have a giant pillow fight so I could take some candid photos. I must say these photos are absolutely priceless, and I am so glad we did this! Thanks guys for bringing the mattress out into the field. We had such a great time on Saturday - a break very much needed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment