Wednesday, September 7, 2011

...Little Man is Growing Up...

Photobucket

It's hard to believe our little man is going to be 16 months this month. I cannot believe how fast time escapes from me. I have been so busy taking pictures of other peoples children that I have forgotten to take some of mine! Totally typical of me. As a photographer I also need to force myself to realize that it is okay to take pictures of him even if they are not absolutely perfect. That is super hard for me but again, totally typical.


It's so much harder for me to take pictures of him these days because he is such a little mover. I think I knew one day it would get harder to take those "really good" pictures of him, and that day has come. Since most of the day is spent running around, lots of my pictures look like this.

Photobucket

No that is not intentional blur - as a photographer I wish I could say, "yeah, I did that on purpose" - um no - that is just how life is right now. A big blur :)

Oh well. I am grateful for every moment of it, and would not change it for the world. I love him so very much.

Photobucket

Oh man, he was loving this new little hat I got him - that's right a garage sale treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment