Monday, July 4, 2011

Congratulations

Mr. & Mrs. Whitaker!!!


On Saturday I made my very first trip down south to Kimberling City. For those of you who are Missouri natives I know it is embarrassing that this was my first time down on Table Rock lake but in my favor I have only been here 2 years - remember I am not originally from MO but CO. I must say I have been missing out because Table Rock Lake is pretty darn cool.

This was such a pretty, little, backyard wedding. The bride and groom got married on the lake right in their backyard! It was so special and unique just to them. This was a family effort from decorating the tent, right down to the home-cooked dinner. I must say people in MO know how to cook! Good food - that is for sure. I had a wonderfully, relaxed time shooting this wedding, and I could not have asked for more on a holiday weekend. HaPpY FoUrTh of JULY!

My favorite image of the day.

Photobucket

I thought it was great that once the Bride was done getting her hair fancied up she did everyone else's hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride had beautiful eyes.

Photobucket


I was loving the orange dresses - and unintentionally I was matching. The accessories to these dresses were pretty much awesome as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was enjoying the wedding party. They were so relaxed and chill...and they knew how to get some air on those jumps!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to post this because their flowers were so different. I am loving the bright colors - for all of you soon to be brides out there - COLOR IS SO,SO,SO GOOD for your photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ceremony was so lovely and simple.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Bride and Groom.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved the white tent in the backyard with all of the lights, and flowers. I truly appreciate the details they worked so hard on. Oh, and the cupcakes were rocking awesome!! Of course I had a chocolate one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment