Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Allison & Miss Ava

***Sigh*** Check out this Beautiful Mama and her darling little girl. What a pair!

Photobucket

Photobucket


It was so much fun taking pictures of Allison and Miss Ava yesterday. For being a baby, I say Miss Ava is a natural behind the lens. She just sat there posed for nearly all of these shots! She is only 8 months, and I could not believe how photogenic she was! I think Ava has been learning from her Mama because her Mama worked it for me too. I want to send out a special thanks to Melinda for helping keep Ava's attention - lifesaver for sure. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment