Monday, March 14, 2011

The Neubeck Family

It was certainly a pleasure to be able to photograph the Neubeck family this past weekend. This was my second photo shoot for the Neubeck Family and as I expected it was a blast. Last year I had the privilege of doing some senior photos for one of the Neubeck's daughters but this year I got to meet the entire Neubeck Family. We had such a great time down at Ritter Springs Park here in Springfield - that is before it started to rain on us! Luckily we managed to beat the rain - an all too familiar circumstance seeing as the same thing happened last year.

There is never a dull moment with the Neubeck Family, and I must say I always look forward to working with these guys. They are so laid back and flexible, always willing to try new things. I had a great time - it did not even feel like I was working! Well, I hope you enjoy the pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keeping the love alive! Still going strong!

Photobucket

Photobucket

TWIN 1

Photobucket

TWIN 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reminiscing...no one can work a door like this girl can!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment