Tuesday, February 22, 2011

9 months and counting...

He is growing up! Caleb and I went to the park last week when it was 70 degrees out - weather has changed now - back to the 30s and 40s. We had a great time in the warm weather, and Caleb had an awesome time with his cheerios. Everyday I watch him grow I am amazed at just how smart he really is. He is such a good baby - or shall I say boy! :) I am enjoying every bit of my winter down season for photography. Now I get to take all the pictures I want of him - and he helps me keep up on my photography technique. Ahh... I cherish this time.

P.S. I am working on color blocks if you can't tell :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at the little remnants of cheerios all around his mouth. So cute!

Photobucket

"Mom, can I please have some more cardboard?" - "No, son, we are trying to increase your fiber intake but that is not the what we were talking about."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment