Sunday, October 10, 2010

Congratulations to...



Mr. and Mrs. Thompson



Just this past Friday Brandon and Kary Thompson got hitched at Samuel Cedars which is in Rogersville. It was a surprisingly warm October day which was perfect for this little outdoor wedding, and they could not have picked a better venue!


Before the wedding we all headed down to a park in south Springfield to take some pre-wedding photos, and I am quite happy with how they turned out.




Brandon and Kary were such a fun couple to photograph, and I very much enjoyed capturing their special moments throughout the day.




I must say the reception was perfectly themed and well decorated. Kary's sisters and family helped with the decorations, and they did a fantastic job!


P.S. I think outdoor weddings are definitely my favorite. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment