Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Thompson Wedding







Yesterday Trevor and Kaci tied the knot! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Thompson, and thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was shooting their engagement photos and now they are married! It was so wonderful to be able to do their engagement photos as well as their wedding photos because I feel like doing both engagement/wedding photos allows me to get to know each couple a little bit more.

I had such a wonderful time capturing Trevor and Kaci's Wedding day. They were both so laid back and easy going, and that made my day sooo easy. They were such a fun couple to work with, and their families were absolutely amazing as well (and boy can they cook!). Here is a quick look into their wedding, and again Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Thompson!

No comments:

Post a Comment