Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trevor and Kaci



This past weekend I was privileged to be able to shoot Trevor and Kaci's engagement session. We had a wonderful time out in Sequiota Park here in Springfield, although I must admit it was extremely HOT. We had tried to do their engagement photos a couple of weekends ago but got rained out, and we had to split the session in two separate sessions. That might have been a good thing because we did not have to spend a whole photo shoot in incredibly hot weather - just half of it.

Besides the hot weather, we had a great time and I thoroughly enjoyed photographing Trevor and Kaci's little girl. She is sooo adorable. I also wanted to send out a special thanks to both of the Grandmas for coming out and helping, that was just amazing.

Kaci and Trevor were so easy to photograph, and I just enjoyed watching them have fun together. I cannot wait to photograph their wedding in September!

Here is a sneak peek of our shoot. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment