Monday, September 21, 2009

Springfield, Missouri

We have finally made our way to Missouri. No more traveling...well at least for a while. John is enjoying work here in Springfield, and I am finally starting up my photography business.

Someday I will try to put up pictures of the house. We are still making some minor adjustments to the house, but I will try to put some photos up. My next project on the house will be the kitchen. The entire kitchen needs to be repainted, so that should be fun. I still have not decided whether I am going to be brave enough to replace all of the knobs on the cupboards yet.

Right now I am trying to finish up the curtains for the living room and our room. Hopefully they will turn out as good as the picture I have in my mind, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

I feel like I have so many projects I want to do but never enough time in the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment