Monday, September 21, 2009

Arkansas: The Undiscovered Paradise



Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Arkansas would be beautiful. John and I went to a wedding near Harrison, AK this weekend, and I almost could not believe it. The Ozarks are georgous, and the view was breath taking. In addition to the wonderful veiws we came across this old mining town that is a ghost town, and it was pretty cool (too bad we do not have any pictures of that). Everything was beautiful but it did rain the WHOLE time, which is why Arkansas is so green I suppose.

Our tent is hilarious. We have a pup tent - meaning seriously only one person should be in it - but we fit two. It is so funny, I cannot even extend my legs without hitting the edge of the tent - so think about what that means for John. We did camp though, because the wedding was held at a lodge and afterward everyone either camped or stayed in cabin. We had lots of fun.

I have been to Arkansas twice within the last two weeks now, and that is just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment