Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Scuba Diving


If you guys are interested in looking at my pictures taken here on the island just go to my links on the right side of this page and click on either My Facebook link or My Flickr site.

Oh..and my scuba diving lessons..for those of you who are scared to death of water, I just wanted to let you know you can still get your scuba diving license! I was so scared I was trembling! My instructor thought it was funny, meanwhile I was scared to death. When all was said and done, I had a great time. I was really glad that John FORCED me to do it!

This is the beautiful water I was diving in!

1 comment:

  1. Wimp! hehe I miss seeing water... Az has a law that bans all water state wide you know! :) I could get in trouble just for looking at pictures of it. Hold on, there are two men in black suits at my door, they look official. I better see what they need. :)

    ReplyDelete